At Grupo DAC we want to help you extend your swimming season to the whole year, and to do so, we propose to use polypropylene solar collectors.
- Small investment compared to conventional collectors
- Good performance as the working temperature will not exceed 30 °C
- The losses due to radiation and conduction are very small, allowing to dispense
- with covers and insulation in the collectors.
- Direct heating and interconnection with the pool pumping system
- Great synergy with thermal blanket
- 0 additional energy expenditure
This will turn the pool itself into an energy storage tank.
The pump used to filter the pool is also used to circulate the water through the solar panels, as long as the distance between them is not too great. If this is not the case, a pump will be installed to recirculate the water to the collectors.
On the other hand, the current legislation only allows the heating of outdoor pools by means of a heat pump or solar energy.
The Regulation on Thermal Installations in Buildings (RITE)
Thermal Pool Cover
What is a thermal pool cover? It is a vital element to effectively heat a pool. Just as a pot lid, when we want to cook, The cover is a floating “blanket” of insulation that prevents the heat we provide to the pool during the hours of sunshine from being lost during the night. Therefore, the ideal is to use the pool cover always and only remove it when you go for a swim.
we can customize it to avoid heat loss in uncovered areas.
- Small investment
- 60% less evaporation losses
- Less usage of the filters
- Less chemical consumption
- Adapt to the shape of the pool
- Automatic or manual system
- Project study
- Non-binding SOLAR RIPP quotation
- Non-binding quotation of thermal pool cover
- Processing of grants and funding
- Technical service within 48 hours