Prior to any intervention it is essential to analyse what the main energy-consuming elements are, plus how and when they are consumed,.
This overview of the demand will allow the most effective saving measures to be taken.
Such improvements generally mean an increase in the quality of services provided and greater comfort, while reducing energy costs.
In particular, audits allow:
- To know the current energy situation, as well as the performance and efficiency of the equipment and installations.
- Stocktaking the main existing equipment and installations.
- Carry out measurements and records of the main electrical, thermal and comfort parameters.
- Analyse the possibilities of optimising the supply of fuel, electrical energy and water consumption.
- Analyse the possibility of installing renewable energies.
- To propose improvements and evaluate them both from the technical and economic point of view.