From Grupo DAC we will allow you to enjoy:
- A pleasant and healthy atmosphere in your home
- Forget about moisture problems forever
- No need to connect it to the electrical system
- No maintenance costs
Solar ventilation: how it works
- Fresh air from outside flows through the collector, where it is heated by the sun.
- A photovoltaic cell transforms the energy obtained from the sun to operate the fan.
- The integrated fan brings the already heated air directly into your rooms
- No electrical source is required to operate the system, it is autonomous.
- You don't have to worry about anything and you can enjoy your life without any inconvenience.
- The positive aspects of this system are: economical and simple to install, it is robust and has good efficiency in the Canary Islands.
Dampness and its consequences are a major problem for buildings.
In homes that are not regularly heated and ventilated, humidity sets in walls and other structural elements.
Solar air systems help to combat this problem by combining ventilation and heating.
More information about solar air systems
Fields of application
- Private homes
- Indoor swimming pools
- Industry where a dehumidification system is needed
- Mountain refuge
- Drying of malt for beer production
- Biomass production